Thank you :)

I like to see how small and concise I can make my code and with a new
language its quite a challenge.

As a side commentary I did get annoyed with ruby a couple of times. An
example being the zero based comparison check.

I kept going down paths such as

rom.index(key).zero?

Since that made a lot of sense, then realizing that it wouldn't work
because the index method could return a nil as well as a number.

I'm definitly looking forward to the next one now.

jason