This is the point release to tie up the various loose ends introduced
with Rails 0.10.0. Action Web Service has seen the most interesting
improvements feature-wise with a new generator and tie-ins with the
testing setup. There's better support for XML-RPC: Instead of
performing type checking on the parameters the remote client sends, AWS
does casting to try and make it compatible with the signature instead,
but if it fails, passes the parameter through anyway. And cleaner
support for "prefix.methodName" XML-RPC methods with a new dispatching
mode named :layered (this is an incompatible change for XML-RPC
services that use namespaced XML method names: metaWeblog/blogger
implementations will require changes).

As Basecamp moved to lighttpd/FCGI this past week, we also got a bunch
of good fixes in that increases the stability of FCGI in a production
environment quite a lot. No more FCGI dying and in case uncaught
exceptions are raised, you'll know about it in log/fastcgi.crash.log.

In total, we managed to squeeze in no less than 52 additions, changes,
fixes, and tweaks. See all the changes in the changelogs for:

* Active Record      : http://ar.rubyonrails.com/files/CHANGELOG.html
* Action Pack        : http://ap.rubyonrails.com/files/CHANGELOG.html
* Active Support     : http://as.rubyonrails.com/files/CHANGELOG.html
* Action Web Service : http://aws.rubyonrails.com/files/CHANGELOG.html
* Rails              : http://rails.rubyonrails.com/files/CHANGELOG.html

No application changes should be required. Update using gem update
rails.

Learn more about Rails at http://www.rubyonrails.org.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,