I'm trying to read in a YAML file that has a list of database specs
(name, fields, indexes, etc.)  Once that's read in, I'd like to turn
them into an array of db objects.  In the end, I want to loop through
the array and generate some code based on each database spec.

Is there an easy way to do this?

I've been staring at: http://whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/yaml-defaults-mixin.rb

It seems to be about the only thing I can find that discusses
object_maker and add_domain_type which seem relevant, but may very
well have nothing to do with what I'm after.

Any suggestions?  Should I point out that I've never done anything
with YAML, or is that obvious by now?

thx in advance.

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)