Ben Giddings wrote:
> Is the Mailing List <-> Newsgroup gateway gone again?  Ruby-talk seems a
> whole lot quieter than I'm used to.

This would require that only one of the media is a lot quieter than
usual, not both. Could it be that a new e-mail malware is on the block?
The typical signature of this were lots of unsolicited messages from
dial-in accounts bypassing the provider's mail server. This signature is
invisible to me because I have chosen not to receive such messages (they
are sent by computers with a malware infection, spammers and some Linux
systems with a badly configured mail system).

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt