On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 04:37:02 +0900, Ben Giddings
<bg-rubytalk / infofiend.com> wrote:
> Chad Fowler wrote:
> >>Anyhow, if you guys are working to make it happen, I'll prepare my happy
> >>dance of joy.
> >
> > Don't dance yet, but if you're interested in helping to work to make
> > it happen, we'll be supportive. :)
>
> I said I was *preparing* my happy dance of joy.  I haven't started doing
> the dance yet.  I just want to be ready.  Sure, spontaneous dances of
> joy are good, but a well-rehearsed one has its merits too.  ;)

I hope you have a digital video recorder.

> I'm not sure I have time to help with this, but is it possible to get a
> kind of "where we are now" summary?  Are RPA and RubyGems both being
> actively developed and maintained right now?

RubyGems is.  I can't speak for RPA, but it seems to have gone quiet
with Mauricio's (ostensibly) temporary disappearance.  It's been
nearly 4 months since the last release and I haven't seen much
packaging activity.

> Are there still features
> being added to both projects?

See the above.

>  Are the two teams still actively working
> togeth and sharing code?

We had been until Mauricio got busy.

--
Chad Fowler