Does anybody have a standalone Ruby app and/or library that will
properly indent a chunk of Ruby code?  I'm looking for something that
does the equivalent of "indent-region" in ruby-mode for Emacs.

I know something like this exists in a few libraries -- I've heard talk
about it from the ParseTree / RubyToC folks.  I just wonder if anybody
has packaged one up as a standalone app and/or library.

I think it would be really useful to fix formatting issues if you don't
have emacs handy.  It could also be something you point newbies too who
are copying and pasting code from websites and emails, which may or may
not keep the formatting properly preserved.  The added smugness factor
is that you could never do it with Python.  ;)

Ben