On Friday 04 March 2005 02:47, Taku Nakajima wrote:
> I released Amrita2 1.9.2 and opened the home page of it.
>[snip]
> The source and template
>
>   http://amrita2.rubyforge.org/reverse/reverse.rb
>   http://amrita2.rubyforge.org/reverse/template.html
>
> These are generated from the rubysite with 'amrita_r': a tool for
> reverse engineering with Amrita2. [snip]

Hmm, looks like a lot of work went into this.  As a ruby newbie, though, with
no exposure to amrita before, it looks extremely long-winded to me.  Am I
right in thinking that you keep the html template, and load it into amrita,
but also repeat the structure TWICE to explain the dynamism and then the
data?

What advantage does this have over a template file with special block
begin/end tags, and variables?  That approach seems much simpler to me.

--
Lee.