Hi,

In message "Re: RAA Status & The Problem with Ruby"
    on Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:01:14 +0900, "Curt Hibbs" <curt / hibbs.com> writes:

|There was never any rivalry between the RPA and RubyGems teams (perhaps this
|person created the appearance of one). In fact the truth was quite the
|opposite -- the developers on both teams cooperated and even shared code.

I think there's need for both a packaging "system" and a package
repository.  I wish for a sound cooperation of the former (rubygems?)
and the latter (rpa?).  I'd happy to merge the packaging system (with
which both teams can agree) in the standard Ruby.

Improving RAA is another story.  Maybe we should add it a few more
features, such as

  * rating system
  * dead link check
  * accepting update information from anyone (pages will be updated
    after the moderator check)

							matz.