--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

* On Mar  3 12:22, James Edward Gray II (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) wrote:
> While we're on the subject, if you just use on(), are options added to
> the summary in order?  Thanks again.

Yeah, they're added in the order that you declare them.  on_head is useful
for general, common options that most everyone needs, so that they appear
first.  on() adds everything to the middle in order.  on_tail is good for
generic options like --help or --version that aren't vital, but should be
there.  Or at least that's how I use it :)

There's some decent documentation and a good example here:
http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/optparse/rdoc/classes/OptionParser.html
Hope that helps.
Tom

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFCJw03/rVdTqQq7OwRAgXjAJ9XAeDG5IHM8ovqF1v8BCdGyav1MgCfcuoM
ZMMUaarD0YdDTESoFEX6iLEフッ
ュュュュュナホト ミヌミ モノヌホチヤユメナュュュュュ

ュュハイモテチエヌレッミレレュュ