Hi there,

I'm giving an in-company presentation about a rather advanced project my
team has been busy with over the last few months. Ruby has been chosen
for one of the reference implementations. However, most of my collegaes
are not familiar with Ruby.

So what I am looking for is a brief and concise "mini tutorial" or
"quick start" for Ruby. One which I can distribute among the
participants before the presentation, so they can get quickly aqainted
with the language. So ideally, it shoudl be only a page of three,at most
four, covering the essential aspects of Ruby.

Does anyone know if and where I can a tutorial like that?

Regards,

Iwan