Hi!

First,  let me introduce myself and my project.
I'm Dmitry Sabanin from Russia, where I own small web-development
company where we use Ruby quite heavily for a couple of years now.
After early Rails I've been following it's development and started
writing Rails CMS that will make my job as a lead developer easier
and more productive. After few tries, I've come up with following
idea.
Rails by itself makes interfaces that visitor interacts with much
easier to develop, so I've decided to create CMS that will manage
only _content_ and it's structure, not the way it will be shown to
user. My CMS gives you the power to manage content and API that you
can use in your Rails frontend. Wrting frontends is as easy as
creating an empty controller, requiring MuraveyWeb API and writing a
view like:
<% for news in Mapping[:News].items %>
 <b><%= news.title %>:</b> <%= news.data %>
<% end %>

MuraveyWeb itself is a W3C JS powered monster, with explorer-like
folder interface, for now it works only with Mozillas. There are many
neat things as WYSIWYG HTML editor, textile articles support and
server-side image transformations(just a rotation tool for now).

And now -- the problem. I don't have much time to develop all this and
the project stalled with rails version 0.9.3. Also, there's a lot of
things I want to add to the system. That's not a big problem for me
to find time and migrate to the newest Rails and start developing
MuraveyWeb again. But, I need to know that somebody wants CMS like
this and will use it. I don't want to invest my time in something
that nobody wants :)
I can make official release in a week or two if there are any
potential users around. I will offer any help that I can give to
those who will want to try that.

---------
If that interests you, I've setup a copy of my clients site MuraveyWeb
at the http://tools.muravey.net/login/
login: demo
password: demo

Please make sure that you're browsing that with Mozilla or Firefox, as
it's not IE compatible yet. Also, there are some visible layout bugs
that could appear in some places, that's mainly because I usually
develop everything at 1600x1200. Those will be fixed in no time.
---------

You can do whatever you want, but make sure you don't change password
on users, so anyone else will be able to play too.

P.S. The code for MW is in CVS, so you can see it, but I'm sure it
will not work on new Rails because it need some tweaking.
http://rubyforge.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MuraveyWeb/?cvsroot=muravey-tools

P.P.S. Sorry for my messy english :)

Thanks for your time,
--