On Friday 25 February 2005 06:04 pm, you wrote:
> in the mean time if you get stuck

Yup!

I'm having trouble installing korundum (on Mandrake 10.0).  I couldn't find an
rpm, so I downloaded the tar file (3.3.1).  I was going to try the
standard ./configure, make, make install route, but ./configure doesn't
work--there are two configure files, configure.in.in and configure.in.bot.
Neither is executable.  Autoconf 1.7 is not installed on Mandrake 10 (maybe
that's the problem??).

Also, kde is at 3.2.1 on Mandrake 10--which makes me wonder, will korundum
3.3.1 work with that?

I hope to have the Mandrake 10.1 disks in a week or so, maybe that will make
things easier (I don't have any plans/hope of updating kde 3.2 to 3.3. other
than by installing Mandrake 10.1 (I tried things like that back in the
Mandrake 6.1-7.2 days, it was just an exercise in frustration).

In the meantime (pending any helpful insights) I'll go back to trying to get
TkHTML to work (by finding a cookbook example).

regards,
Randy Kramer

PS: The tutorial looks helpful, but doesn't (AFAICS) address installing
korundum.