On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:38:24 +0900, you wrote:

>get freeride running again by deleting your freeride configuration files.
>You do this on windows by deleting the directory:

>   %USERPROFILE%\freeride

yeah, last time it happened that was the solution...unfortunately it
mean reconfiguring my colours yet again :/

at this point i think some kind of 'settings.rb' could be written out
so it could be loaded on freeride startup overriding anything in the
%userprofile%\freeride directory...

after i got freeride up and running again i tried irb and  got a vc++
runtime error:  freeruby-win\bin\rubyw.exe exiting in an unusal way
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org