could someone with a clue just make a .dmg? :)
then its likely i'd try ruby-cocoa. but i refuse
to install anything on my mac unless a) its me
that should be making the installer :P or b) there
is a .dmg

i've tried installing manually in the past.
nothing worked with 1.8.x. someone said that
cvs now works. but this is just a tad too clumsy
in my eyes. can't a snapshot version be released
as a .dmg? i'd suffer with a *working* .tgz or
whatever. but nothing i've tried works :(

Alex