James Britt wrote:

>> I'm assuming tab completion. _why had brief instructions for this,
>> I haven't tried so I couldn't say if they work.

Yes, I meant tab completion in irb. Jim Freeze had shown it to me while
at RubyConf. But it was linux or Mac, I forget. I tried to get it work
on Windows but was not successful, not knowing where to keep the .irbrc
file.

> I have general file/directory tab completion working.  It's fairly
> simple to set up (there's a registry entry someplace, though I tend to
> use TweakUI or something like that when I have the choice).

And that I have working too.

> I seem to recall a thread on getting code completion in irb, so I
> thought perhaps Shashank was referring to that.

Code completion would be an added bonus ;-)

> James

Sorry for the confusion.
-- shanko