Hi,

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:58:53 +0900, Michael Neumann <mneumann / ntecs.de> wrote:
> Joao Pedrosa wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > While studying Wee for the last 5 days, I was joined by a friend
> > (Caio) and we created an example of Wee that has a mini-blog, a table
> > editor for the blog, a country/state/city table editor and an about
> > that shows the code behind the scenes in my preferred syntax colors.
> > :-)
>
> Thanks for the nice examples! For some reason the DBButtons do not work
> using Konqueror as browser. But in Firefox they work.

Thanks for the info.

> > Besides an annoying bug which had an alternative approach, Wee and
> > WEBrick faired very well.
>
> But no bug in Wee or WEBrick, right? What was it exactly? Maybe we can
> put a FAQ together, so that other people can avoid those bugs too.
>
> One source of error is:
>
>    for i in [...]
>    end
>
> vs.
>
>    [...].each do |i|
>    end
>
> You should use the second for (#each), if you use callbacks, as the
> first one (for i in) does not create a new scope for variable "i".

Nice guess!

That is the "bug" that had bitten me. I used callback in a loop and
was wondering why it wouldn't work. Later I was reading the code of
Wee and I remembered of the other option which did work. :-)

BTW, it would be good to expose the head tag somewhere so we could add
tags to it, like the link_css. :-) And add the <DOCTYPE> to the
beginning of the HTML. Anyway of doing this?

Cheers,
Joao