Hi,

While studying Wee for the last 5 days, I was joined by a friend
(Caio) and we created an example of Wee that has a mini-blog, a table
editor for the blog, a country/state/city table editor and an about
that shows the code behind the scenes in my preferred syntax colors.
:-)

Besides an annoying bug which had an alternative approach, Wee and
WEBrick faired very well.

In case the example URL changes, I will update the URL in my blog:
http://sinsalabintrix.blogspot.com/2005/02/wee-web-framework-put-to-test.html

The Wee example URL:
http://201.9.180.14:81/app

I have thanked a lot of guys in the last few days, but I should have
mentioned the creator of WEBrick. Thank you, TAKAHASHI Masayoshi. You
know how important WEBrick has become to a lot of us. :-)

Cheers,
Joao