Kero wrote:

> mmh, what had Treebeard to say... "Hasty" ?

Maybe you were putting a long handle on your axe. ;)
<reference type="fantasy" author="jordan"/>

> May the Virtual Ruby Group be an inspiring, happy, sharing,
> and-much-more community!
>
> PS: I prolly should not have used the word "fork".
> way too heavy. apologies.

No, I think we all understand. There's a danger of
fragmenting the Ruby community.

But I don't think that will be the case just from a
bunch of people getting together to work on projects,
and communicating incidentally via some online channel.

Hey, maybe I can even find some interest in some of
my projects... I never have much luck there...

Some people expressed interest in Tycho, but I will
likely have to go back to Fox 1.0, as 1.2 just isn't
working for me.

Hal