Alexander Kellett wrote:
> On Feb 18, 2005, at 5:04 PM, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>
>> You will find many direct 'insults' targeting me.
>
> i don't have the time to show the multiple times that you
> have insulted members of this list alone.

Of course you don't have the time.

You can invest as much time as you want.

You will not find any direct insults expressed by me, targeting a poster
on this or another group.

> to find all of
> the insults that you have directly or indirectly bestowed
> on your many faithful readers would take a life time :)

There is a difference between "inderect insults" and "faulty
interpretations" [of wordings, e.g. by weak personalities].

> if you insulted noone, then why would such acts be taken upon your
> actions:

"If you were not a witch, then why the people would fire you?"

>    http://www.groupsrv.com/computers/about108763.html

Simply read this thread to understand.

>     http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?
> thread_id=25972#122550

This illegal action of "TheServerSide.com" was not caused by my person.

You should do more careful research.

>> You will find many direct 'insults' targeting my relatives.
>
> that would be Nikolaos i guess? :)

Yes, as an example:

[EVALUATION] - E07 - JetBrains, CEO, Team
http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jsp?forum=27&thread=122131&message=3437927&q=4556414c554154494f4e#3439773

But I like to ask you to keep my Father out of the discussions.

-

[OT] - A Shame For The Whole Clipper Community !
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.clipper/browse_frm/thread/c9021528e8b73177

> is graz a nice city?

I don't know.

I'm not the only "Ilias Lazaridis" on this planet.

You should do a more carefull research.

Possibly simply on my website:

http://lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html

> you've been doing this for a long time haven't you mr lazaridis :)
> you're not getting better as time goes you know? i could find
> messages back in 2003 but i'm sure it goes a long time back :)

Don't waste your time.

I'll provide shortly the summaries:

http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/

> i guess you're out of work now?

No, I've still hope with Ruby (and a little bit with Python).

> trying to find meaning to your life? :)
> good luck :)
>
> maybe a shrink could help?

[shrink: slang = psychologist]

At least you don not play the "CyberDoctor":

LISP - The Scary Readtable - () => [] - [#V0.3]
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/dc78c32a7f984a5f

> Alex

..

--