Ok, I have a question for fellow rubyists, rubyiers, etc... There seem
to be alot of people in their area that are the *only* publicly
announcing ruby programmers. (I'm sure there are others, but they may be
afraid of getting maulled by the local perl mongers or python lovers
group...or in my case the .NET cultists).

If this sounds appealling to other people perhaps we could set up a
virtual ruby group. Setup microphone/webcam/instant messenger/irc
channel, etc.. to do a meeting over the wire.

This way we could still join on doing ruby projects together, meeting to
go over all the cool stuff we find out, or are doing and can help people
interested in ruby. Heck no one has to leave their own
bedroom/office/basement/garage/coffee house/etc... Just plug in and
we're there!

Does this sound appealing to people? If so, please respond to this
thread...If enough people are interested we can start an actual ML for
that type of thing.

Heck, our first project could be writing an mini-ERP system for our
virtual users group, which would host the virtual meetings on some
corporate T1(s)!

Zach