Ochronus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to use apache2 to serve a nitro based app, let's take the
> examples provided with nitro for example. I'm fairly new to ruby on the
> server side, so please tell me how to publish it under apache so that I
> don't need webrick (eats _much_ memory).
>
> The specs: apache 2.0.53, ruby 1.8.2, mod_ruby 1.2.4, mod_fastcgi 2.4.2

Hello,

you can run Nitro applications under apache using the FastCGI adapter.
You can look at the example Lighttpd configuration and try to config
Apache or wait 1-2 days and I 'll email you an Apache FastCGI
configuration (I have to look to my older source files for this.)

In any case, the next version of Nitro will include example Apache
configuration files.

regards,
George