Easy.

HOWTO be Ilias Lazaridis :

>"
>A cooperation between Sun Microsystems and IBM&Co. in conjunction with
>liberal & high evolutive communities would result in an nearly
>unbeatable programming platform.
>
>My evaluation has shown:
(affirmation with no backup)

What I want is to takeover the world, please think like me.
Also please take a look at my buzzword generated website.

>Thus I leave all those ridiculous folks behind,
(Java bashing)

Because I have a high sense of what a community IS, please only talk
about what I want to hear. Everything that answeres my questions will
be noted as irrelevant.

>-
>
>"
>Of course It's a sad day.

(censorship notes)

Censorship is ok for me to takeover the world

please first read http://goat.cx/

>-
>
>"I'm sure there is one community out there which will realize
immediatly
>the benefits of an high-evolutive system. "
>
>-

please define high-evolutive

[...]

>During the 6 months evaluation i've extracted several constructs.
>
>"How it should be to become high evolutive"
>
>-

please define high-evolutive

>I don't know Ruby.
>
>Basicly I would like to do everything in C++.
>
>But development must go quicker.

You could do like me, try to use the community to do the work for
yourself. Language selection is not a matter of taste and needs, but of
how much monkeys uses it.

[...]

Sorry I got tired at that point :p