In message <cutjna$p5u$1 / usenet.otenet.gr>, Ilias Lazaridis
<ilias / lazaridis.com> writes
>is it possible that i've invested all this time to do this research and
>to write everything down on my website, just for having some fun on
>some forums?

You aren't doing research. You are asking other people to do your
research for you. Which is why I, and others, in multiple newsgroups
will continue to implore you to do some work yourself. You've stated in
some posts that are not willing to even use a search engine. In the
Python newsgroup after about 5 days you asked the infamous "Who's
Guido?" question. A question that any that *had* done some research
about Python would never ask - they would know.

>I ask you friendly to avoid further off-topic posts.

I ask you to do some work yourself rather than expect others to do it
for you.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett