On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:24:52 +0900, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> wrote:
> Austin Ziegler wrote:
> >>Please avoid further off-topic replies.
> > Okay. I'm through.
> > If you're not going to go through and actually look at the *extensive*
> [...] - (off-context comments)
> Sorry, but I did not read your writings.
>
> You increase the complexity in a direction which is not of any relevance
> for me.

Wrong. I did not increase the complexity; I addressed your ignorance.

Maybe that is increasing the complexity. Read what I wrote. It has
everything you need to actually do some real work, rather than trying
to get others to do the work for you. Except maybe URLs, and since
you've demonstrated that you can use Google Groups, you can certainly
use Google to get the URLs needed.

The fact is that all of the replies have been on-topic and to the
point of your response. They just aren't what you want to hear. It's
called "do your own homework."

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com