* Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> [0250 19:50]:
> Wes Moxam wrote:
> >On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 04:14:52 +0900, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >[snip]
> >
> >This guy has been asking these sorts of questions on various
> >comp.lang.* lists. He's been banned from several. I hate to be an ass,
> >but I really think this thread is a waste of time.
>
> Mr. Moxam,
>
> is it possible that i've invested all this time to do this research and
> to write everything down on my website, just for having some fun on some
> forums?

Yes, yes it is.

You've got an awful lot of detailed information from some very helpful and
patient people, so maybe it's time to actually try the language now?

--
'Oh how awful. Did he at least die peacefully? ....To shreds you say, tsk tsk tsk.
Well, how's his wife holding up? ....To shreds, you say...'