Austin Ziegler wrote:
[...]
>>[simple] how can I create objects.
>>[simple] how can I make them persistent.
>>[simple] how can I create a generic GU
>>[simple] how can I create a generic Web GUI
>>[simple] how can I update the object model ....
[...]
> What do you mean by this? If you simply want to create a class and
> then instances of the class, it's very simply:
>
>   class Foo
>     ... # define your attributes and methods here[1]
>   end
>
>   x = Foo.new
[...]

-

I simply need to produce software.

You have described many systems.

Java has hundreds, possibly thousands of it.

But you cannot produce software with those technologies, when you have
the requirement "OOAD", "scalable", "embeddable", and some others that
i've described (which essentially are nothing special).

-

Isn't there any _bundle_ of those Ruby technologies that you listed,
which are verified, which allow a simple software production, without
the need of research & plumbing?

Just Download & start?

..

--