Robert Klemme wrote:
> "Lyle Johnson" <lyle.johnson / gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
 >
>>If I know what it is I'm looking for, and I'm just not sure where to
>>find it, I use Google. For the most part, Wikis are more useful (to
>>me) for accidentally stumbling across interesting things. For example,
>>I might visit a Wiki and see that article X has been updated recently,
>>so I scan it just to see what it's about. That article links to
>>article Y on the same Wiki, and so I follow the link, and sometimes
>>serendipity kicks in and I find something interesting.
>

> Sounds like an implementation of ManualBot... :-))
>
>     robert

So, i guess the joke implies that there is no "known" way to make the valuable info
collected on a wiki available for searching?

My obvious and total ignorance may be showing because i've never (that i recall)
visited the wiki site... ever.  The (however good or bad) reason being that it never
came up in a google search.  I should go and browse some, i suppose... when i find
the time.  :-)  Maybe it has a search feature that i should remember to include in my
repetoire of searching behaviors when i go looking for information relating to the
specific thing i'm working on.  ?