On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 02:33:39 +0900, Jochen Immendoerfer
<jo / h0me.homelinux.net> wrote:
> For me it looks like as if win32ole is not able to handle the charset.
> Any further ideas?

This looks to be a bug. I couldn't get it to work with ܸ, regardless
of the setting of KCODE. I'm not sure if it's a Win32 installer bug or
a Ruby Win32OLE bug. Are you able to build this yourself or can you
try the alternative version (sorry, I don't have a link). It may also
be worth visiting the RubyForge project and reporting Ruby bugs there.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca