ptkwt / aracnet.com (Phil Tomson) writes:

> In article <fd29665dd4983337159fae67024bc7e3 / lypanov.net>,
> Alexander Kellett  <ruby-lists / lypanov.net> wrote:
>>over the last few hours i finally got around to writing
>>an elsa based c++ "parsetree" style library for ruby.
>>
>>an example usage is parsing of the Qt header qstring.h, and
>>listing of all the method names defined in QString.
>>
>>anyone with interest please contact me for sources,
>>Alex
>>

> Definately interested.

I've got a C99 (not C++) AST-constructor if you're interested too.
Pure ruby (right down to the lexer) though, so pretty slow at the
moment.  The AST nodes are of different Node classes rather than just
being nested arrays.  You can also use it to parse snippets (e.g.,
just a statement or a type name or something).

If you're interested.