Douglas Livingstone wrote:
>> From the communities behaviour, I extract the following answer:
>

> I don't really understand what your question is, so I can't help you.
>
> The way you have random dashes dots and quotation marks in your post
> makes me think that you do not take your questions seriously, it looks
> like one of those v!&gr@ messages.
>
> Parhaps if you clearly stated what it is you are looking for you might
> get a better response. From here, it sounds like you don't know what
> you want and you don't want to know what is on offer. It is quite
> difficult to try and solve those problems without being you.

We are humans.

Thus we can ask, if we don't understand something.

Please let me know which point you've not understood.

the described system:

http://lazaridis.com/case/stack/index.html

describes mostly state-of-the-art integrated commercial development
systems, nothing more.

I just want to know, which of the constructs are supported within the
ruby world: which systems exist and which would I have to implement myself.

> Douglas

..

--
http://lazaridis.com