Sam Roberts wrote:
> Quoteing ilias / lazaridis.com, on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 02:24:57AM +0900:
[...]
> I would extract this:
>
>  You have a project. You need to evaluate tools for your project. Other
>  people are not going to do this evaluation for you.
>
> If I told you "ruby and its libs will do everything you want", what
> would you do then? Believe me, somebody you know nothing about? Start a
> major coding effort, based on free advice?

Please do not disrupt the obious context.

I (a newcomer) ask the community about existing systems.

This is really nothing special.

It helps me, it helps the community.

"
Can please some community member has the gentleness to give me an answer
on this?

The evaluation sequence is a very standard case, thus your answers will
be usable to other newcomers, too (e.g. if you create a
ruby-real-live-quick-start-document):

http://lazaridis.com/case/stack/index.html#evaluation
"

..