>  From the communities behaviour, I extract the following answer:

I don't really understand what your question is, so I can't help you.

The way you have random dashes dots and quotation marks in your post
makes me think that you do not take your questions seriously, it looks
like one of those v!&gr@ messages.

Parhaps if you clearly stated what it is you are looking for you might
get a better response. From here, it sounds like you don't know what
you want and you don't want to know what is on offer. It is quite
difficult to try and solve those problems without being you.

Douglas