william l kleb wrote:

> Nathaniel Talbott wrote:
> > [..] This is why I'm really curious to get the community's feedback;
> > I'm thick-skinned, so tell me what you really think :-)
>
> i guess the non xUnit style name is my biggest detractor at
> first glance... :)

Well, this was tough. Obviously, runit was already taken, so I had to come
up with something different. I though about r2unit, but it sounded too much
like R2D2's cousin, and was easily confused with the original runit. Thus, I
tried to come up with a name that was applicable, easy to say, and lacking
in ambiguity. Plus, Lapidary is just so catchy :-)

Nathaniel

<:((><
| RoleModel Software, Inc. &		| EQUIP VI
| The XP Software Studio(TM)		|