Quoteing ilias / lazaridis.com, on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 02:24:57AM +0900:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> [...]
> >My question is essentially:
> >
> >How many of those constructs are already supported by Ruby (and the
> >surrounding open-source-projects):
> >
> >http://lazaridis.com/case/stack/index.html
> [...]
>
> From the communities behaviour, I extract the following answer:

I would extract this:

 You have a project. You need to evaluate tools for your project. Other
 people are not going to do this evaluation for you.

If I told you "ruby and its libs will do everything you want", what
would you do then? Believe me, somebody you know nothing about? Start a
major coding effort, based on free advice?

Cheers,
Sam