    Nathaniel> I'm looking forward to getting everyone's questions,
    Nathaniel> comments and snide remarks :-)

No snide remarks here!  Just a few comments.  In looking over the
docs, I do notice that many of the assert methods mirror runit's
except for minor spelling/capitalization differences (assertEqual vs
assert_equal).  Having consistency between Lapidary and runit would
facilitate moving test cases between the two.  (Perhaps a set of runit
aliases would be sufficient).

    (As an aside to the general Ruby public, is there a semi-official
    pererence for a Ruby capitalization scheme on method names.  I've
    seen camelCase and under_score both used.  I really don't care
    which way is used, but my foolish sense of consistency is twigged
    when I have to mix them.  Ok, back to Lapidary comments)

Also, I've found that providing the negative version of some the
assertions is also helpful, e.g. assertNoMatch, assertNotNil,
assertNoRaises.  (The "assertNoRaises" is ackward, perhaps
assertException and assertNoException would be a better pair.)