    william> While searching for some information on polymorphism, I
    william> came across another language comparison: Jim Weirich's
    william> site at

    william> http://w3.one.net/~jweirich/oostuff/

Wow.  Someone actually reads this stuff!

    william> Chris Rathman has contributed a Ruby version of this
    william> simple circle/rectangle shape polymorphism example.
    william> However, Chris's code does not appear to take advantage
    william> of the succinctness that Ruby allows.

Chris contributed a number of examples.  It seemed like Chris was
learning a new language every few days just to contribute another
shape example.

Steven Grady has contributed a more streamlined Ruby version back in
February.  Eventually I'll get it posted on the site (along with a few
new language examples as well).