Hi,

Can any Rails gurus help me out with this? I'm using Rails 0.9.5, and have a
model like so:

class Person < ActiveRecord::Base
  composed_of :family,
              :mapping => [%w(family_name name), %w(family_phone phone),
%w(family_address address)]
end

But I don't get Person#family_name et. al.:

NoMethodError in Person#index
Showing /person/list.rhtml where line #18 raised "undefined method
`family_name' for #<Person:0x2b27e28>"

The doco on ActiveRecord::Aggregations::ClassMethods says:

(begin quote)

Example:
  class Customer < ActiveRecord::Base
    composed_of :balance, :class_name => "Money", :mapping => %w(balance
amount)
    composed_of :address, :mapping => [ %w(address_street street),
%w(address_city city) ]
  end

The customer class now has the following methods to manipulate the value
objects:
Customer#balance, Customer#balance=(money)
Customer#address, Customer#address=(address)

(end quote)

If it's not working as documented, is there a simple alternative?

Thanks for any help,
Dave