Hi everyone,

First  I'd  like to say hello to all the list members :) It's my first
post, though I've been reading the list much.

I  just installed Pimki by using gem, and it works wonderfully (a very
nice  and  promising piece of work, indeed!). I have one small problem
though:  when I stop and restart the webrick daemon (by pimki.rb), the
web system renders useless with this error:

Internal Server Error
Undefined method
WEBrick/1.3.1 (Ruby/1.8.2/2004-12-25) at mywebserver:2500

I  have  the  (madeleine) snapshot in place, I've tried specifying the
storage  path  (but  it  gets it right by default, I do not change dir
after stopping and before starting the pimki.rb webrick wrapper).

If  I  delete the storage, it starts offering to create a new site, as
if run with a virgin install.

Instiki,  on the other hand, works well with the same process: I start
instiki,  create  a  site,  edit  it  some,  kill the instiki process,
restart instiki, and the site is there unchanged.

What am I missing/doing wrong? Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance and for the patience anyway :)

Ochronus