Brian Schr?der wrote:
> Hello Group,
>
> I'm having a problem documenting my C extensions. The extension
actually
> consists of multiple differenct extensions.
> One that defines a Class and some Functions on it, and others that
> expand the functionality of the class by adding functions to it. When

> I'`m running rdoc1.8 on the sourcecode, it documents only those
> functions that are defined in the main c-file. The other functions
(that
> reside in subdirectories) are not documented.
>
> What can I do to make rdoc include the  missing functions?

There have been a number of patches posted to ruby core regarding rdoc
and C extensions in the last few months.  I think one of them addresses
this issue.
But in the meantime you can add the following in the Init_() functions
of each of the C modules that expand the functionality of a class:

#ifdef RDOC_NEVER_DEFINED
  cMyClass = rb_define_class(...);
#endif

Do your C modules that extend classes have Init_() functions that are
called from your main init function (init_mylib())?

-Charlie