Eric Hodel wrote:

> If you don't need to do anything with the anonymous namespace:
>
> $ ri Kernel#load

yes I know, but I needed to reuse the modules later

benny

Don't crash when a filter changes the subject of a message which results
in the attempt to remove it from the tree of subject threading messages
failing and the detached child looking for a new parent finding the old
parent as the new parent, which in turn results in the child being deleted
with the old (and new) parent, which is not a good idea, since it is
still referenced.

(Till Adams commit on kdepim/kmail/kmheaders.cpp in HEAD, 6. Jan. 2005)