Does the new ruby-mode.el handle indentation of hanging um... whatsits
better?

What I mean is when I have code like so:

if (foo)
   puts("This string is too long for one line, " +
        "so I'm splitting it into two for readability")
end

That's how I want it indented.  However, ruby-mode seems to want to
indent the continued line (starting with "so ...") so that instead of
the quotes lining up, instead ruby-mode wants to indent the second line
so that it continues after the + as in:

if (foo)
   puts("This string is too long for one line, " +
                                                  "so I'm splitting it
into two for readability")
end

That's not what I'd expect at all, and not how Emacs handles this sort
of situation in the other modes I use.  Does anybody know why it is this
way, and how to make it the way I want it to be?

Ben