On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:15:05 +0900, Martin DeMello
<martindemello / yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yogi <yogi.kulkarni / gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > How many people would we need to sustain a user group?
> >
> > Actually, why don't we just meetup and see who turns up. Even if there
> > are only 4-5 passionate rubyists, I'd love to meet... hopefully some
> > kind of group will emerge from it.

Count one more for the Bangalore group(just a newbie, but rearing to
go). Can we use the IndiaUserGroup entry[1] on the Rubygarden wiki to
collect info about ruby-enthusiasts in the city?

> Sounds good to me. How about the Brigade Road Coffee Day as a convenient
> meetup point?

Sounds great! I will be out of station this weekend, but any time
else, I'll be sure to turn up. I'd *really* like to meet other
ruby-enthusiasts, it gets kinda lonely sometimes:)

1: http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?IndiaGroup