Hi,

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:16:20 +0900, Navindra Umanee
<navindra / cs.mcgill.ca> wrote:

> > > Totally off topic, but what a comment!
> > >

> > Bets that there are nocomments like that in any production Ruby app?
>
> Instead we get huge mysterious memory leaks. :-)

This is a problem with all the languages, even with the garbage
collected ones. :-) "More creativity + More done" is the real cause of
the memory leaks in languages like Ruby. :-) But Java too has such
problems, mind you. It's good to bring up this because reality is
usually a little bit harder in every language.

Regards,
Joao