Hi,

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:15:04 +0900, benny <listen / marcrenearns.de> wrote:
> just another ruby gotcha:
>
> to prevent namespace pollution from abitrary loaded files with code in it, I
> had the idea to evaluate the code in anonymous modules, that are saved in a
> hash (key is the filename/path).
>
> worked so far, no problem.
>
> then I tried to include the anonymous modules to have comfortable access to
> the classes and methods of the corresponding files and guess what... it
> worked!
>
> include anonymous modules! whow! I am really impressed!
> this language let me try things I would not think about in other languages.

It's great to see that the creativity isn't capped with Ruby. It is
always surprising to find out what people like you can come up with. I
haven't freed up my mind like that yet. :-)

> thank you matz and the other developers for this great language!

Indeed. Big thanks. He saw a lot of this 10 years ago, can you imagine
how lucky we are? :-) hehe

Matz 1.0 was great already. :-)

Cheers,
Joao