just another ruby gotcha:

to prevent namespace pollution from abitrary loaded files with code in it, I
had the idea to evaluate the code in anonymous modules, that are saved in a
hash (key is the filename/path).

worked so far, no problem.

then I tried to include the anonymous modules to have comfortable access to
the classes and methods of the corresponding files and guess what... it
worked!

include anonymous modules! whow! I am really impressed!
this language let me try things I would not think about in other languages.

thank you matz and the other developers for this great language!

benny

Don't crash when a filter changes the subject of a message which results
in the attempt to remove it from the tree of subject threading messages
failing and the detached child looking for a new parent finding the old
parent as the new parent, which in turn results in the child being deleted
with the old (and new) parent, which is not a good idea, since it is
still referenced.

(Till Adams commit on kdepim/kmail/kmheaders.cpp in HEAD, 6. Jan. 2005)