Hello ?yvind,

I'm shure it is a nice project, but my in-head spam deletion algorithm nearly send my finger to the delete button, because the header line seemed to contain so much noise. "a re spawned rcairo" seemed a bit like "a re you hav1ng your dose of v1agra" to me ;)

I'm happy to have stopped myself in time, because I think I could need this later.

best regards,

Brian