On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:45:15 +0900, arthur.olano / gmail.com
<arthur.olano / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I a developing site page where there's link that creates an invoice in
> pdf format(using lout and ghostscript), but my problem is, i would like
> to insert an image on the pdf output file and i can't figure out how to
> this.
>
> is there any suggstion I can do this? is this any ruby Api to handle
> this problem? any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

I can't help right now, but I believe that PDF::Writer 0.2.0 (when
it's released ... soon) should be able to help with this, finally. I'm
going through and applying a number of bugfixes that are needed and
other enhancements.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com