> > On the squeak issue: Depends on what you mean with squeak, there are
> > very many aspects to it. Related to the VM issues I've resurrected my
> > old writing from my last employer (Thanks Ryan!) and have a few
> > squeak-related rubyvm material up on this page
>
> maybe you'd be interested in:
>         www.lypanov.net/rubydium7.pdf

I am, but the little time I have for ruby vm/interpreters has gone
into compilers lately... ;)

I'm especially interested in your use of pyggy though. Does this mean
you have a GLR grammar for Ruby lying around? I would like to try that
with rockit so if it is available / open-sourced please pass on; that
could save time. I have the starts of GLR grammars for Ruby but
nothing complete. Maybe we can join forces?

> btw, i tried contacting you a while back wrt ruth
> and was wondering if the spam filters caught the
> email? summary - would you like patches?

Sure, although I tend to think that ParseTree would be a more
maintained/modern alternative?

Best,

Robert