On Feb 8, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Robert Feldt wrote:
> With Trolltech releasing qt4 for windows it would be interesting to
> know the state of qtruby4 for windows? And Mac OS? Is it truly
> cross-platform?

yup. works fine on mac os. however i've not yet
tried it on windows. i'll try and hijack a windows box
and get it compiled with mingw32. it should just work out
of the box. however neither me nor richard have begun
work on a qt4 port of qtruby as i'm busy with various other
projects and qt4 isn't actually used in kde at all upto
now. hopefully in the coming weeks i'll take a look.
qt4 and thusly windows qt4 will be second quarter this
year so we should have quite a bit of time :)

> On the squeak issue: Depends on what you mean with squeak, there are
> very many aspects to it. Related to the VM issues I've resurrected my
> old writing from my last employer (Thanks Ryan!) and have a few
> squeak-related rubyvm material up on this page

maybe you'd be interested in:
	www.lypanov.net/rubydium7.pdf

btw, i tried contacting you a while back wrt ruth
and was wondering if the spam filters caught the
email? summary - would you like patches?

Alex