Alexander Kellett ha scritto:

>> Yes. But Ruby is yet a lot imature for this.
>> At least we can try to make something like the worksspace (that's cool).
>

> immature? in what sense?
> thats troll talk. you should take the time to rephrase :)

maybe he meant that we do not have, yet, a rubyish standard gui[1] or
audio engine, and that our engine is much slower than Squeak's.
Maybe it could be more interesting to hack a ruby interface *for* squeak
instead of reinventing the wheel :)

[1]
well, I think TkRuby should be that, but people seem to dislike it no
matter how many cool things hidetoshi nagai put in it (html support,
graph support, theme engines..). Anyway we can hope that ruby/wise get
some more work or that MorphR appear :)